Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Never underestimate God

God does not want you and I to sin.

God's desire is that we walk in His will.

Yet, sometimes we do sin.  Sometimes we do fail.  Sometimes we do make mistakes.

No one is immune to this.

Sometimes we do not walk in His will.  We choose God's plan B, or C, or D for our lives.

Here's what I know:  God can always bring about plan A results from my plan B choices.

When things look bad, when it seems like all is lost (and please know that God always has the upper hand), God can take your most monstrous failures and turn them into triumphs such as you and I never could imagine.

So what does that mean for you today?

It means that today, you and I should seek God's mercy.

We should give Him our lemons and let Him make lemonade.

We should give Him the things in our lives that aren't very good, the things we are not proud of, and says, "Lord, here they are.  I wish my life were different, but it is not.  I wish I could change it, but I can not."

And then let God do His thing.  Let God go to work.

Hand your mess over to God. 

And God will always, always, bring about something good.

Just a thought for a Tuesday.

No comments: