Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sunday miracles

I believe that God wants to do a miracle this Sunday.

Every great miracle in the Bible begins with an impossibility.

In the natural, it seems like an impossibility that we can receive $50,000 for a new mini-bus in one offering.  However, nothing is impossible with God.

I know that Debbie and I are going to give - and I would ask that you prayerfully consider giving as well.

The mini-bus will be used for ministry.  Ministry to children, teenagers - all the way up to our seniors.

Jeremiah writes in Jeremiah 32:17, "Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm.  Nothing is too hard for you."

Nothing is too hard for God.

Absolutely nothing.

Jeremiah also said in Jeremiah 32:27, "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything to difficult for me?"

God is asking you to substitute your impossibilities for the word, "anything."

You fill in the blank.  "Is __________________ too difficult for me?"

The implied answer is, "absolutely not.  Nothing is too difficult for me."

You might say, "You don't know may situation."  I don't have to know your situation.  All I need to know - and all you need to know - is God and His promises.

May God do a miracle in our lives?

No comments: