Total Pageviews

Monday, April 02, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

I love to hear people's stories.

I was very pleased and thankful for the response of our church family gathering in groups of 4 or 5 yesterday and sharing their "story" for 90 seconds and then praying for someone in their lives to accept Christ.

Each one of us has a story.

To share our faith - we must simply share our story.

What was my life like before Christ?
How did I come to know Christ?
How has my life changed since I have come to Christ?

People won't remember principles - but they will remember a story.

A whole town (Sychar) was changed because of one woman's story.

Step out in faith and share your story - and God's power and anointing will be there (God will honor that step of faith).

When we go after people nobody wants, God will send us people everybody wants.

Whatever you can't talk about - you are in bondage to.

God is calling you to share your story - today.

Great seeing everybody in our church again after being gone on a missions trip.

Tonight's championship game?  Kentucky 75 - Kansas 62.

You read it here first.

Going to be a long year for the Cubs and White Sox.

Easter is this Sunday! 

If you can't get excited about Easter - well - we will pray for you!  :)

God is doing some great things in our church.  We must continue to seek His face.

Wonderful response to our door to door outreach this past Saturday.  I would say (a guess) at least 45 people came out to hang door hangers (inviting people to come Easter Sunday) to our church.

Wonderful time of ministry in Belgium last week.

Am thankful for these missions trips - they rejuvenate my spirit as I have the privilege of ministering.

My men's life group - I can say it is the highlight of my week.  We are all growing in God together.

Love you all!

No comments: